Terms and Conditions
To redeem your gift certificate, go to our Public Stargazing page and select the event date you want to book. Enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase – adult, child, or family (family = 2 adults + 2 children under 18, or 1 adult + 3 children under 18). At the checkout page, enter the code/s provided on your gift certificate/s and select apply. The value of your gift certificate/s will then be deducted from the total amount payable.
- Gift certificates are valid for 3 years from the purchase date as shown on the certificate, and can be redeemed to book at any Public Stargazing event within that time period.
- Gift certificates must be redeemed online prior to the event – they cannot be redeemed at the venue.
- Gift certificates are not refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If you purchase tickets with a total value that is less than the value of the gift certificate, the difference will remain available on your gift certificate for later use (within the validity period of 3 years).
- Public Stargazing nights are held on the first Friday of every month, with additional dates in January. If the event you would like to attend is sold out, please select another date, or contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if there is any additional seating possible.
- If an unredeemed gift certificate has been lost, only the purchaser may contact MPAS and request for it to be re-issued.
- If the gift certificate has been redeemed, and the booked date becomes unsuitable, please contact the event organiser no later than 48 hours before the event to move the booking.
Any questions, please contact Mornington Peninsula Astronomical Society at email@example.com to discuss.